* HOLIDAY CLOSURE NOTICE *
We will be closed for Winter Break Saturday December 19th through Sunday January 3rd. Patients will be responsible for cost of completed kits that expire during this window. Please plan your test day and shipping accordingly.
Orders placed on or after December 14th will ship in the new year.
- Samples must be analyzed within 14 days of collection.
- To ensure your kit will be analyzed before the longer holiday closure, return your completed kit before 12/14.
- Any kits received after 12/14 may not be run until on or after 1/4/2021.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Attention patients & providers:
- Please allow additional time for us to process orders and results for SIBO tests while we are temporarily working with limited staff and limited hours in the lab for the next several weeks due to the concerns related to COVID-19. Our staff will continue to work diligently to process orders and test results, though please be aware there may be delays in shipping kits and receiving results during this time.
- We will still be working remotely when not in the lab, and available to respond to emails and voicemails. Please contact us with any questions. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time!
If you do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been diagnosed with COVID-19, you may send in your completed SIBO test for analysis.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 screening: DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST if any of the following are true within the last 14 days:
- (a) you have received a positive COVID-19 test result
- (b) you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or
- (c) you have come into contact with anyone else who meets criteria (a) and/or (b)
If any of the above are true within the last 14 days, please do not take the test and do not mail your kit back to us. Please contact your provider for instructions.
If you have already mailed your kit to us, please notify us by calling 503-552-1931 as soon as possible.
Please contact us and/or your provider to discuss options for you to take the test at a later date. Each kit has an expiration date on the outside of the box.
With appreciation and best wishes, the NUNM SIBO Center team.
The NUNM SIBO Center includes the NUNM SIBO Lab and a team of SIBO-focused naturopathic physicians and many other providers who treat patients using natural medicine. The NUNM SIBO Center was co-founded in 2013 by Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis, Dr. Allison Siebecker, and Dr. Melanie Keller. The center’s mission is to educate and treat patients with SIBO and other gastrointestinal disorders.
The NUNM SIBO lab also plays a pivotal role in the SIBO Center as it offers analysis and results for the SIBO Breath Test for providers throughout the United States. Through collaboration with some of the top SIBO doctors in the country, the SIBO lab has developed a respect and understanding of SIBO and strives to offer information in the most beneficial way possible to both patients and physicians while utilizing the highest standards of quality assurance.